Photo of construction of new addition to foundry at Columbian Iron Works plant in Chattanooga; Mueller Co. bought it in 1933; began making munitions in 1940; corporation dissolved in 1950 and it became a Mueller branch office; W.T. Mason bareheaded in fo
Marked with stamp, 'Shannon's Studio 727 Market St. Chattanooga, Tenn. April 20, 1934' on back.
Marked with inscription, 'New addition to foundry at Columbian Iron Works, Chattanooga, Tenn. W.T. Mason bareheaded in foreground and 5 1/2"' on back.
|Date||April 20, 1934|
|Title||Photo of new addition of foundry at Columbian Iron Works in Chattanooga in 1934|
|Collection||Chatanooga, TN Plant|