|Scope & Content||
Envelope stamped on outside: Hieronymus Mueller Family Foundation, 221 Southmoreland Place, Decatur Illinois.
contains a number of newspaper clippings ranging in date from 1900 to 1975 regarding Mueller Co. and Family in the news.
Clippings are scanned in chronological order.
1. Serious Are The Injuries Received by H. Mueller.; Gasoline Can Exploded Near Him.1900
2. Philip Mueller buys home on 475 W. Decatur St.
3. Muellers Won First Auto Race. Business Founder Dead. Charles Gmehlin Was at One Time Associated In Business With the Old Gentleman.
4. Muellers Home After Meet In Canadian Plant
5. Adolph Mueller Buys In Millikin Place
6. Form Industrial Code
7. Frank Mueller Defend Title ( Bowlin Tournament)
8. 1462 Employees At Mueller Co. New High Point Reached Last Week.
9. Herald Awaits Specific Denial; Corrects One Mis-Statement of Fact in Mueller Co. Story.
10. Five Year Wait For Patent Ends; Mueller Company Given Rights for a New Coupling.
11. Messenger Boy Loses Money Bag; Drops From Pocket on Way to Mueller Plant.
12. Philip Mueller In First Response; Sends In Pair of Binauculars to Naval Recruiting Office.
13. Mueller Co. To Build West Coast Branch 1933
14. Frank Mueller's Illness Puzzles His Physicians 1934
15. Adolph Mueller Easing Up on Duties After 37 Years as President of Firm 1939
16. Robert Mueller Dies on His Birthday 1940
17. Weather Won't Stop Mueller Hike Sunday 1942
18. Mueller Firm Starts Work in Vitreous Plant 1942
19. Mueller Rites Saturday at Millikin; Body Here Friday 1944
20. Automobiles of 1895 May Race Here Again For Old Times' Sake 1945
21. April 26 Soloist Wins Praise
22. Mueller Equipment to Test Site
23. Muellers Add 6 Furnaces 1955
24. Muellers To Be Honored At Jubilee 1956
25. Mueller Plans Test Lab 1957
26. What 1.000 Mueller Employees Really Do. 1960
27. Mueller Estate Tax $600,000 1960
28. Mueller Products Undergo Severe Laboratory Tests 1963
29. Mueller in California; Union Praises Modern Plant 1966
30. New Mueller Plant; Chattanooga Move Nearly Ended 1966
31. Mueller Strike In Tennessee Affects Decatur 1970
32. Tennessee Strike Slows Mueller Work 1970
33. Mueller Co. Pledge Told 1974
34 Jannopoulo ( Death of daughter of Fred Mueller ) 1974
35. Mueller Co. Pledges to Hospital Fund 1974
36. Fred Kaiser Dies in Florida 1975
37. Mueller Co. Will Begin 4-Day Week 1975
38. 4-Day Week Not Arousing Resentment 1975
39. Fifty Years Ago--1925 1975
40. Mueller Co. Continues 4-Day Week
41. Sales Lag Cited, 67 Laid Off 1975
42. Mueller To Resume 5-Day Week 1975
43. Two Arrested In Mueller Bomb Threat 1975
44. Harlan White ReElected Board Chairman
45. Stray Scraps; Early Pencil Sharpener
|Creator||Decatur H & R and Decatur Tribune|